Managed to get two more throw pillows completed for my sewing room window seat.
The pinwheel is an orphan block that matches pretty well the colors in the room. I did some simple straight-line quilting on this one and just sewed and flipped. It has a simple envelope back.
I finished the yo-yos for the third one about a month ago. On this one, I tried free-motion quilting big loops around the borders. I marked where they were going to be so I wasn't so panicky. I think it turned out pretty well. I NEED to make myself practice free-motion quilting more so I can become more comfortable and proficient. It was on my list of things to overcome this year but I have yet to tackle that beast. :)